- Link to Program "Fact Sheet" Coming soon!
- Family Life Volunteer Position Description
4-H gives youth opportunities to learn skills associated with nurturing families. Kentucky 4-H believes that all youth should have opportuntiies for positive youth development in our four guiding concepts: mastery, belonging, independence, and generosity. This program fosters mastery by learning about family communication, relationships, developmental ages and stages, individual and cultural differences, and healthy living, belonging by being part of a club or group led by caring adults, independence by accepting responsibity for one's own actions, and generosity by caring for others. Contact your county extension office for more information (link).
- Kentucky 4-H Babysitting Basics 4 Fun and 4 Profit Leader's Guide
- Fathers Reading Every Day
- Additional Resources for Volunteers
State Contact: Martha Welch | email@example.com | 850-218-0990