- Link to Program "Fact Sheet"
- Volunteer Position Description
Few things are more important to long-term health and happiness than how one views himself or herself. Body image is an important part of self-image.
Kentucky 4-H believes that all youth should have opportuntiies for positive youth development in our four guiding concepts: mastery, belonging, independence, and generosity. This project fosters mastery by completing a wardrobe inventory, learning which colors and styles enhance one's own body type, how media shape perceptions and learning to spend clothing dollars wisely; belonging by learning from mentors and being part of a group with similar interests, independence by taking responsibility for one's appearance; and generosity by getting involved in clothing drives and other helping efforts. Contact your county extension office for more information.
- Fashion Magic 1: Wardrobe Planning Ages 12-18
- Fashion Magic 2A: In the Marketplace Ages 12-18
- Fashion Magic 2B: Clothing Coordination Ages 12-18; Contact your county agent.
- Project Fashion Forward
- What is your body image
- Body image and the media
- Getting to Know Yourself
- Color is magic
- Personal Color Style
- Color Analysis Kit: Contact your county agent.
- Fair Entries--Sewing Division
- Kentucky 4-H Fashion Revue
- Kentucky 4-H Fashion Leadership Board
- Communications Day
- Kentucky 4-H Achievement
State Contact: Marjorie Baker | email@example.com | 859-257-7772