- About 4-H
- Lake Cumberland 4-H Educational Center
- Programs and Events
- Animal Sciences
- Dog Programs
- Science, Engineering, and Technology
- Shooting Sports
- State Fair
- Family & Consumer Science
- Natural Resources
- 4-H Camp
- County Offices
- 4-H Access
Ambassador Teen Board
The 4-H Shooting Sports Ambassador Teen Board will provide a venue for 4-H Teens to:
- Represent 4-H and specifically 4-H Shooting Sports for public relations purposes at special events; at donor/supporter functions and with the general public, peer groups, 4-H groups, community service groups, schools and media contacts.
- Serve as spokespersons for the KY 4-H Shooting Sports program in their District and State -helping to make 4-H Shooting Sports programs more visible.
- Further develop their skills in leadership, public presentation, citizenship, community service, public relations and team building.
- Assist in maintaining relations with 4-H Faculty and Cooperative Extension Administrators as well as past, present and future program donors and supporters.
- Continue and expand their involvement in 4-H Shooting Sports beyond the shooting skills and competitive levels.
- Stay actively connected with the 4-H Shooting Sports program as they enter their collegiate years and further into adulthood.
Participants: Two representatives allowed per District
Age Eligibility: Minimum of 15 years of age up to 17 years of age
Shooting Sports Coach Certification: Preferred but not required.
Term: 2 year term with half of the districts rotating each year after the first year. Board members may not serve on any other state teen board while serving as Ambassador.
Contact your County 4-H Agent for more information and to apply for the Board.