University of Kentucky College of Agriculture

Foundation Documents

Kentucky 4-H Foundation financial forms:

Revenue Deposit Form (word) (pdf) (fillable pdf form)

Gift in Kind Form (word) (pdf)

Check Request Form (word) (pdf) (fillable pdf form)

Transfer Request Form (word) (pdf) (fillable pdf form)

Travel Advance Form  (word)  

Cash Advance Form  (word)

Foundation Receipt Form  (word) (fillable pdf form)

If you have questions or need assistance with any of these documents please contact Tony Burnett at 859.257.5961 ext. 229 or