- About 4-H
- Lake Cumberland 4-H Educational Center
- Programs and Events
- Animal Sciences
- Dog Programs
- Science, Engineering, and Technology
- Shooting Sports
- State Fair
- Communication & Expressive Arts
- Family & Consumer Science
- Natural Resources
- 4-H Camp
- County Offices
- 4-H Access
Welcome to the 4-H Natural Resource program. Kentucky has a strong history of developing environmental program throughout the state. Youth and adults experience the fun and excitement of the outdoors as they explore and appreciate their environment. Natural Resource area falls under the new National 4-H Science area.
Kentucky 4-H program will help you.
Contact your county 4-H agent for more information on the opportunities available.
- Eco Wonders (curriculum)
- Fishing for Adventure
- Wood Science
4-H Beekeeping Essay Contest - Dr. Tom Webster (KSU)
4-H Natural Resource Environmental Science Academy (NRESci) Districts 1 & 2 only at this time.
- Three year program for middle school age (6-8 grades)
- Incoming classe begins October, selected enrollment
- Contact your local 4-H Agents
- Program outline: 1st Yr) Water, 2nd Yr) Water & Forestry, 3rd Yr) Water & Wildlife
Environmental Camps (Fall)
- North Central 4-H Camp - Jennifer Lynn
- West KY 4-H Camp - Beth Covington
- Contact your local 4-H Agent for details